Xn protel Systems are proud to have partnered with the 174 room and luxury villa Dream Hotel and Dream Beach Club in Phuket, Thailand for the supply of protel PMS, Xn POS, Xn CRS and Xn Materials Management
“Dream selected Xn protel Systems as our hospitality systems partner as they offered the benefit of an integrated, scalable, enterprise focused software solution which will provide us with a mission critical platform from which to implement our strategic growth plans of opening 20 Dream hotels over the next 10 years”, stated Morten Junior, General Manager Hotels
Dream Phuket Hotel & Spa breaks free from the classic paradigms of five-star hospitality, bringing with it modernity, vibrancy and a breath of fresh air. Vivid hues and rich textures evoke a cosmopolitan lounge vibe, appealing to discerning travellers from around the globe.
Catering to the global tourist who appreciates design and bespoke guest experiences, Dream Phuket Hotel & Spa curates services that shape each moment for great memories, from venues that set the dynamic stage and playlists that colour the mood, and menus that push culinary boundaries.
Guests are spoiled for choice with 174 guestrooms, suites and villas that beckon slumber in style. The Executive Garden Pool Suite, Grand Deluxe Pool Suites feature terraces with gardens and private pools on the ground floor, while Sky Suites on the top floor of the hotel include the option of private verandas or pools for a perfect midnight dip.
Numerous venues and amenities entice with the promise of playful relaxation:
• Pool Bar Swim-up to the bar for cocktails and light bites beside breezy private cabanas and sun beds for soaking up the tropical sun
• Indulge A luxurious lounge of leather and timber featuring over 200 wines complemented by tapas style cuisine and an impressive selection of cigars. Catch the latest in sport on the screens, or convert the space into a executive boardroom for private meetings
• Sanctuary Bespoke spa therapies designed around the 5 Element Theory of seeking balance from earth, wind, fire, metal and wood energy to relax and restore the worn and weary
• VU Unleash your other side with the ultimate rooftop pool party experience in Phuket. Sip on cocktails by our mixologist from NYC, and relax to chill out rhythms during the week. On weekend afternoons, take it up a notch with beats from guest DJs, and indulge in sizzling Thai BBQ and international favourites and the freshest seafood available.
• Dream Beach Phuket’s hottest beach club is located just five minutes from the hotel on Layan Beach, setting the scene for languid days by the pools with a swim-up bar, and electric nightlife at PHD, the penthouse bar and nightclub.
• Trilogy The signature restaurant sets diners at the epicentre of gastronomical delight with Michelin-inspired menus of modern Thai, classic Tuscan and contemporary European cuisine, all performed daily from a theatre-style kitchen. Options include poolside dining, or indoor dining in air-conditioned comfort. Trilogy opens daily for an international buffet breakfast.
Designed to seamlessly integrate indigenous landscape features for an immersive spatial experience unique to Thailand, Dream Phuket Hotel & Spa is a three-time winner of New Hotel Design and Construction Thailand from the prestigious International Hotel Awards Asia Pacific (2013 to 2015). Breaking new ground with environmentally friendly features to reduce the hotel’s eco-footprint, passive ventilation designs encourage airflow and reduce power expenditure, while overhanging balconies and “green” walls provide natural shade. On the roofs, grey water collection and filtration processes reuse rainwater for irrigation, and energy efficient LED lights minimize electricity consumption.